Our methodology Positive Productivity® is already present in 22 countries all around the world:
Are you passionate about implementing positive and sustainable changes? Join the Positive Productivity® team. Be the part of the global business transformation that has started in Poland and is spreading around the world already to 22 countries and 5 continents!
We are currently looking for potential candidates for the position:
Junior Consultant: continuous improvement MASTER in SSC/BPO sector
We invite you to work with a company that has creative, dynamic and friendly atmosphere. We are a group of ordinary people who, in collaboration with our clients, achieve extraordinary results. We effectively develop long-lasting business results. We implement strategies and solve specific problems in key areas of the organization.
Who are we?
1) Positive Productivity® – a structured methodology for implementing performance management and continuous improvement in service processes that combines Lean, Six Sigma, Change Management, HR Development and other elements.
2) HarmoDesk (www.harmodesk.com) – a simple IT tool that allows you to measure, distribute work, engage employees in improvements, team management and support business transformation.
What makes us stand out from other consulting companies:
- We combine soft and hard elements and use advanced implementation methods
- Customizing solutions to the needs of a particular customer through the use of different tools and working methods
- We ensure both implementation of tools to boost production, sales and business processes and improvement of personal effectiveness and leadership skills.
- Collecting information (from the market, Internet, from the client)
- Create documents, notes, presentations, customer proposals
- Conducting interviews with clients and other business partners
- Conducting measurements, the evaluation and analysis of results
- Support in facilitation of workshops and training within the framework of implementation for clients
- Cooperation with the project manager
- Independent realization of tasks resulting from ongoing projects
- Active participation in projects related to the further development of know-how of the company
- Completed studies (or exact deadline for their completion) in economics, management, engineering or psychology
- English at a minimum advanced level
- Excel, Word, Power-Point (at intermediate level)
- The ability to perform, conduct meetings, facilitation team work / workshop
- Analytical skills
- Active listening skills
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Ability to work in team
- Efficiency in research of information from various sources on the basis of particular specifications
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Flexible approach to working time and willingness to continuous changes
- Ability to work in a team
- Proactivity, independence and accountability, focus on results
- Knowledge of methods and tools of Lean Management, Six Sigma, Business Process Management, Performance Management, Change Management
- Driving license
- The impact on the future business of our customers by solving their current problems, improving efficiency and conducting client organizations through change
- Experience in various industries and aspects of corporate governance
- The ability to deepen knowledge and skills in the context of learning and the creation of the company’s know-how
- Ability to develop within the company structure
- Work in partnership team with comprehensive knowledge and rich experience changes
- Independence and responsibility in action
- Competitive salary
If you are interested in our offer, please send a cover letter and CV to:
firstname.lastname@example.org – title in the mail: RECRUITMENT SERVICES
We guarantee complete confidentiality of the information sent, reserving the right to answer only selected offers. Please include the following clause: “I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2014, item 1182, 1662)”