Our methodology Positive Productivity® is already present in 22 countries all around the world:
Are you passionate about implementing positive and sustainable changes? Join the Positive Productivity® team. Be the part of the global business transformation that has started in Poland and is spreading around the world already to 22 countries and 5 continents!
We are currently looking for potential candidates for the position::
Senior Consultant: continuous improvement MASTER in SSC/BPO sector
We invite you to work with a company that has creative, dynamic and friendly atmosphere. We are a group of ordinary people who, in collaboration with our clients, achieve extraordinary results. We effectively develop long-lasting business results. We implement strategies and solve specific problems in key areas of the organization.
Who are we?
The Positive Productivity team, which was established 8 years ago as part of the 4Results company, and currently operates as an independent organization, implements the methodology of performance management and continuous improvement called Positive Productivity, created for international and Polish Clients. Our methodology is present in 22 countries all around the world. We serve organizations from the Shared Service Center, Business Process Outsourcing and Banking, Insurance and Financial Service industries.
We provide solutions that help clients increase employee engagement and implement improvements in the work environment. Our two products that we build and develop are:
- Implementing process and organization change to Positive Productivity clients
- Conducting workshops and training projects
- Project team management
- Implementing solutions of Positive Productivity® methodology
- Minimum 5 years experience in the consulting sector or providing advisory services to internal clients
- Knowledge of the practical application of selected methods and tools of Lean Management, Six Sigma, Business Process Management, Performance Management, Change Management
- Ability and willingness to work in a team
- The focus on people and the ability to build sustainable business relationships
- Creativity in solving business problems
- Fluent in English
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Driving license
- Diverse and interesting work in a dynamic environment on projects for leading Polish and international capital groups
- Cooperation within the framework of harmonious and ambitious team
- Attractive salary
- Rich training package
- The possibility of dynamic development
- Good time organization
- Openness to change
- High personal culture
- Ability to build a relationship with the Client
If you are interested in our offer, please send a cover letter and CV to:
firstname.lastname@example.org – title in the mail: RECRUITMENT SERVICES
We guarantee complete confidentiality of the information sent, reserving the right to answer only selected offers. Please include the following clause: „I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2014, item 1182, 1662)”