Engaging Culture in Business Services: 4 levels
Engaging Culture is a factor determining a competitive advantage in BSS companies. To build such
culture activities at 4 levels are needed: engaging leadership, engaged employees, performance improvement
engaging tools, performance management and continuous improvement system.
1. ENGAGING LEADERSHIP
- Leaders derive from an expert role and have no sense of responsibility for engaging teams.
- Lack of skills to stimulate employees to develop, improve processes, demonstrate initiative and responsibility
- Inability to support employees in the process of change.
- Leadership role
- Effective and Engaging Meetings
- Comprehensive leadership
- Engaging in change
- Energy management
2. ENGAGED EMPLOYEES
- Employees demonstrate relatively low engagement.
- Problems with communication both with customers and within the team.
- Low energy to develop, improve, take responsibility.
- The “from-to” attitude is dominating.
- Cooperation and communication – Colors
- Personal effectiveness
- Energy management
- Self-management in the process of change
3. IT TOOL BUILDING INDIVIDUAL AND TEAM ENGAGEMENT
- Lack of process measurement.
- Lack of visibility of improvement potential.
- Lack of team working environment.
- Unbalance workload.
- Lack of ROI on improvements.
- 1 simple IT platform for all tasks and data.
- 1 simple IT tool to: Measure. Automate flow. ENGAGE. IMPROVE. Manage and Transform business service operations.
4. ENGAGING CULTURE
- Lack of energy to change the status quo.
- Business need to standardise processes and prepare for automation.
- Lack of structured and sustainable approach to the continues improvement that results both in engagement and productivity increase.
- Unused specialists potential – Me vs We culture.
- Positive Productivity® – Performance Management and Continuous Improvement System designed for business service operations
- 4 Gates, 3 Dimensions (Client, Employee and Business) and 7 habits for the teams.
- Variety of ways of implementation from the structured transition plan to the self-implementation package
Want to know more? Register for the webinar “How to build engaging culture in business services?” – send e-mail to: email@example.com