Breakthrough transformation „ from good to great” in the Procurement Centre of Excellence.
How is it possible at the same time to boost process quality from 75% to 99% and do 40% more with 45% less time and drive the digital transformation acceleration in Procurement, just in 9 months?
Case study of the Positive Productivity implementation in Schneider Electric, Global Procurement Centre of Excellence.
Webinar free of charge
November 14th, 3.30 p.m. CET
Why should you participate?
Schneider Electric Procurement Transformation Manager will share with you good practices:
- How they have created continuous improvement culture in the multinational environment.
- How they achieved sustainable growth of:
- Customer satisfaction metrics (+ 50% better speed, 25% better quality).
- Employee engagement (team work, improvement implemented every week per team).
- Productivity (60% reduced average processing time and resources ready to support 10X wider scope of population).
- Savings (500% of ROI on the investment).
- How very busy team month after month unleashed more time for new opportunity activities to support digital transformation.
- What were the key steps and the breakthrough during the journey.
2. Why change was necessary?
3. What was implemented?
4. How we did it?
5. What are the results?
For heads of Procurement functions, Business services operations and leaders of continuous improvement teams in the service industry.
George Bouamrirene, Transformation Manager in Schneider Electric, Procurement.
Krzysztof Pimpicki, CEO Positive Productivity
Join our incoming events in 2019:
Strategic workshop and Business Services Transformation simulation game: Automation Acceleration!
If the purchasing procedures in your company require an invoice to be issued before payment or in other situations, please submit your application via email to the event organiser:
Kamil.Lissowski@postivieproductivity.eu or by phone (+48) 501 699 430
By registering and declaring participation in a webinar, you agree to the processing of your personal data for marketing purposes – pursuant to art. 24 of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended). Personal data is processed to perform the ordered service and to inform about other services and offers of Positive Productivity Sp. z o.o. You also agree to place your personal data in the address database of 4Results Sp.z o.o. Services s.k. and to provide contact details to conference partners. You have the right to change the content of your data, correct it and delete it. The organizer reserves the right to refuse an application due to lack of places.